Do you want a career within HR Consulting helping our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people? If yes then check out this fantastic opertunity to join a fast growing consultancy within Digital Transformation.
About the job
We are looking for someone that will focus on evaluating and managing our customers unique challenges so that they can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital. You will be accountable for ensuring that HR service delivery meets best practices, including metrics and help assess current process state against global standards and local requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries.
- Advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Play a key role in the change request process, be an escalation point for major service issues,
- Collaborate with HR colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as a strong team member, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Develop strengths across a range of HR consulting topics, including, but not limited to, HR Transformation, Reward, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Review/Document/Train and improve “core” HR processes across the organization
- Partner with local HR teams to review existing process workflows and documentation to identify gaps and opportunities to refine process based on global standards and need for local variation
- Produce and maintain process descriptions, HR tools and job aids, templates etc.
- Proven experience of being an integral member of a high-performing and strategic in-house HR team or within a consulting team working on people-related client engagements across multiple industries.
- Experience of providing qualified expertise and leadership for the full scope of HR with clear focus on how to attract, recruit and engage talents through strong employer attractiveness.
- Passionate about driving organizational growth through a clear people strategy combined with smart, digital and customized HR- solutions as well as a culture with engagement and empowerment.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient, being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- You have good cooperative skills and are a strong team player who when required can hold your own in a demanding environment.
- You are open and adaptable to change and you have proficient language skills in German and English, both written and oral.