Do you want to grow your career in a young Digital Transformation consultancy and gain entrepreneurial experience in an international environment while learning from your colleagues, client projects and other technology start-ups?
For our office in Frankfurt, we are looking for Junior Consultants (m/f/x) to help our clients transform their digital initiatives in real business value.
About the job
We are looking for Graduates and Young Professionals with Business and/or IT background to work in agile HR transformation projects with our clients.
Depending on your background and interest, you will be working with our project managers, business analysts or solution architects on client’s digital transformation projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on own sub-projects and tasks within our clients’ digital projects
- Assist in the elicitation of detailed business requirements as well as non functional requirements
- Work on strategic digital initiative concepts in HR
- Learn on the job and continuously improve your soft and hard skills with the latest methodologies and technologies
- Continuously help to improve our way of working in the full Value Stream as well as together with our business partners
- Analyze and solve problems together with the team in case of upcoming assignments
You are a committed to realizing business value with high quality. As a person you are communicative and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and learning from your colleagues. You are open and adaptable to change and you have proficient language skills in German and English, both written and oral.
- You have good cooperative skills and are a strong team player can hold your own in a demanding environment.
- You are self-driven and like to take on own responsibility
- You have strong analytical skills and a high affinity for digitization topics
- You have gained first working experience during your studies (e.g. internship) or already after (e.g. grad program)
- You have an academic degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, IT or any other relevant discipline
What We offer
At Prometheus, you’ll receive a competitive compensation package and have the opportunity to make a difference every day while fulfilling your personal and professional ambitions.
Our entrepreneurial culture offer opportunities to help sharpen your skills in a fast-changing business world. You will be surrounded by professional colleagues who are passionate about their work.
We promote an open climate, close to decision makers and ability to directly influence change and create a smarter workplace.