Business Analyst (m/f/x)
Are you a problem solver and want the opportunity to play a critical role in defining and enabling business change? We have multiple openings for Business Analysts ranging from juniors too seasoned professionals.
If you are passionate, fun, and excited by the challenge of working in a global environment, consider joining our team
About the job
You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
● Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
● Performing requirements analysis
● Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
● Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
● Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
● Working closely with clients, technicians and management
● Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
● Bridging Business and IT to ensure that solutions meet business needs and requirements
● Performing user acceptance testing
● Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
● Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
● Serving as a liaison between stakeholders
● Managing competing resources and priorities
● Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
● Committed to realizing business value with high quality and are able to communicate risks in clear business terms
● A bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an MBA
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Client-facing communication and presentation skills
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
● Advanced technical skills
● Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
● Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
● Adaptable to change
● Proficient language skills in German and English, both written and oral
What We offer
At Prometheus, you’ll receive a competitive compensation package and have the opportunity to make a difference every day while fulfilling your personal and professional ambitions.
Our entrepreneurial culture offers opportunities to help sharpen your skills in a fast-changing business world through a continuing professional development.
You will be surrounded by professional colleagues who are passionate about their work. We promote an open climate, close to decision makers and ability to directly influence change to create a smarter workplace.
If you have questions?
Then contact our recruiting team by emailing Jobs@Prometheusc.com
We look forward to receiving your application