Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to have high business impact while partnering with some of the best business leaders in the world? We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to partner and support our clients for their Digital Transformation initiatives.
About the job
As a Senior Project Manager for Prometheus, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of large-scale and global HR implementations with our clients that have high visibility, aggressive schedules, and require negotiation skills to balance the needs of project stakeholders for our clients. You will develop and execute programs designed to optimize business results and align closely with longer-term objectives.
You will have the opportunity to make a direct impact and create great value for our clients and often we see the direct results of our achievements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with client managers to develop and execute both long-term and short-term strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and implement the most effective organizational structures and manage transitions
- Accountable for project reporting, meetings as well as communication
- Effectively use communications to ensure project health, transparency to risk and to maintain a strong project team sense of respect and trust
- Identify potential risks across a broad number of individual projects within a program and establishes communications and mitigations to address them
- Set stakeholder and program team expectations and ensures that the deliverables are aligned with program business goals
- Establish the program KPI measurements, quality control points and align reporting to track progress against the measurements
- Proactively anticipates and mitigates issues through validation
- Develop a formal program change board that assesses and approves/denies all changes to scope, schedule, and quality
- Prepare schedules, budgets and forecasts incl. equipment, project staff, and contractors
- Estimate costs, resources, and time required to complete
- Monitor activities, allocate resources, and assign tasks to ensure targets are met
- Liaise with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project
You are a committed to realizing business value with high quality and are able to communicate risks in clear business terms, provide clear messaging and solution options to senior leadership for both planned and ad hoc scenarios. You are open and adaptable to change and you have proficient language skills in German and English, both written and oral.
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Scrum, PMP or similar certification strongly preferred
- Have five 5 or more years of professional experience in project management or program management, working with digital deliverables in an agile project environment
- Have dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Have strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Smartsheets
- Have demonstrated exceptional prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated success in applying fresh, creative thinking and a growth mindset to long-standing, complex challenges/problems resulting in high impact outcomes
What We offer
At Prometheus, you’ll receive a competitive compensation package, continuous personal development and have the opportunity to make a difference every day while fulfilling your personal and professional ambitions.
Our entrepreneurial culture offer opportunities to help sharpen your skills in a fast-changing business world. You will be surrounded by professional colleagues who are passionate about their work.
We promote an open climate, close to decision makers and ability to directly influence change and create a smarter workplace.